CASA-EP relies on the generosity of our community to serve our children
Join the 20.20 Club!
Help us meet our goal of serving every child who needs a CASA volunteer by the year 2020. Please consider joining our 20.20 club. Commit to donate $20.20 monthly to reach this goal.
Consider a gift in memoriam or honoriam
If you have a special family member, friend or person in your life who would support CASA-EP, consider a gift in honor of a special occasion, such as a birthday, anniversary, or Christmas. If you have gift to make in memory of an individual, this is a wonderful way to help pass on their legacy of caring for children. When making an on-line donation please also send an e-mail to email@example.com noting your specific information.
For businesses committed to working with an organization in the community, a partnership with CASA-EP can help provide much needed monetary or in-kind donations to assist with the training of volunteers, cost of continued education and background checks, and the other costs necessary to recruit, train and support our advocates. A corporate sponsorship of one or more of the four CASA events:
- the CASA River Century cycling event held annually in May;
- the Be a CASA Super Hero 5k/10 event or
- the CASA Pumpkin Pedaler cycling event, both held annually in October;
- or the Frosty 5k held annually in January;
are community-wide events directly benefiting CASA.
Donations of copy paper, office supplies, toner, gas cards or gift cards to Wal-Mart, Martin's or Target are all helpful in continued support of the organization.
Circle of Hope
To fund the critical work of CASA-EP, consider becoming a:
- CASA Angel $1-$99
- CASA Protector $100-$499
- CASA Defender $500-$999
- CASA Champion $1000-$2499
- CASA Hero $2500 or above
- *$1,000.00 per year for 5 years*
- *$5,000.00 per year for 5 years*
- *$10,000.00 per year for 5 years*
- ~Call the office for giving over $10,000.00 per year for 5 years~